Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Year In Review...

So, it’s been awhile (talk about an understatement!).  I literally almost couldn’t believe it when I saw that my last post was written in JANUARY!  Not exactly sure how I’ve let so much time pass by, but please forgive me for my lack of keeping on top of this whole blogging thing.  I guess I feel like I write more than I apparently do considering that I write monthly for the national Nepo Newsletter, so perhaps I will start posting those updates as well to at least give some type of news to the few of you who actually still check this site.  J 

So how do I update you on the past 9 months now that it’s been that long?  I figured the best way would be to share with you a video that I made for a presentation I gave at my church when I was there in July.  This video shows some of the highlights from my first year here at Nepo (yes, it’s been over a year already, where has the time gone?!).  So, not only do you get an update on the past 9 months, but you get an extra 3 month bonus!  J  Take ten minutes out of your day to enjoy some scenes from daily life in Nepo and get a glimpse into the lives that are being affected by your prayers and support.  Click the link below and enjoy!   


No comments:

Post a Comment